Do you want to make a difference by combining a passion for technology with excellent teamwork?
In Forbytes we implement creative and innovative ideas in an atmosphere where everyone has an invaluable impact on working with established client-partners as a part of their teams.
If you feel you are a proactive and talented individual who is passionate about technology and have a great desire to develop amazing things together with development teams — this position is for you!
We are now looking for a talented Business Analyst.
- Good knowledge of requirements types
- Experience with Acceptance Level requirements defining
- Strong knowledge of “user stories” concept
- Use cases interpretation skill as a must have
- Strong background of any software development documentations: different levels and types
- Good knowledge of preparing and defining user manual and release notes
- Deep knowledge of transferring business needs in software requirements, both: technical and commercial
- Detect impact areas to define additional requirements for desired features
- Assist development/testing team with details of upcoming and existed projects/features
- Ability to develop and manage solutions for eCommerce : marketing analysis, web/mobile approach for eCommerce, analytics dashboards
- Ability to learn and analyse 3rd part services, integrated to eCommerce (applications, websites)
- Strong knowledge of SDLC
- Strong knowledge of Requirements life cycle
- Understands the relationship between Business Strategy → Benefits → Outcomes → Capability → Output
- Experience with designing “acceptance” testing level
Would be nice to have
- Web UI/UX understanding
- JIRA experience or any other issue tracking system
- Any visualizing tools,technologies experience
- SCRUM framework experience
- QA domain experience
- Experience with GA (Tag Manager)
Personal profile and background
- Reporting skills
- Quick learning is a “must have”
- Result -oriented, self-organized person
- Ability to learn specific business needs and strategy
- Modeling skills
- Ability to “dig” deeper in the system with limited requirements asset