Business analyst needed
You are a self-disciplined Business Analyst who is passionate about your job and looking for a new work challenge. You want to deliver quality results and show off your skills. Currently one of our teams is in need of an experienced and talented Business Analyst who will help us to solve our client’s business needs.
Forbytes is a professional software development company with offices in Sweden, UK and Ukraine. We help our client-partners by making sure they have the right digital tools across their business to do their work.
Your workplace is situated in Lviv, in a new two-story office with nearby parking and easy access to public transport.
We pride ourselves of having an open and friendly work environment with a cooperative atmosphere. Everyone is carefully handpicked so that this small company can function well together.
Your job as a Business Analyst is to work with our client-partners to develop and manage their requirements in comprehensive detail. Your responsibility is to create and maintain the Capability Breakdown Structure (CBS) and write up high level project requirements. You will also create the Build Road Map using epics from the CBS and write detailed requirements and User Scenarios & Acceptance Tests (US&AT’s). The management tools are CONFLUENCE and JIRA. You will have daily contact with team members and client-partners.
The successful candidate
The successful candidate will receive in-house training in order to attain their responsibilities. They are:
- Candid and proactive within the team and with our client-partners
- Always focused on quality work
- Able to listen to others first and understand what they are saying
- A good and reliable team player
- Result-oriented, self-organized person
- Constant improvement and self-education
Qualifications for the job
To qualify for the job candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to:
- Write and speak English (English level on Upper-Intermediate or higher)
- Elicit and document business requirements for software development projects
- Complete assignments with thoroughness and accuracy to achieve results and high-quality work
- Follow standards and procedures
- Keep complete records and reporting required for the BA role
- Pay attention to detail
- Complete assignments by or before the deadline
- Produce sufficient work in a limited amount of time
- Maintain control of their work regardless of external pressures
- Manage priorities
- Accept responsibilities
Benefits of working with Forbytes
- You get to work with a team of professionals who have grown with the company and are happy to share their experiences with you
- Professional challenges with the support from mentors
- Paid vacation of 20 working days, paid sick leave and public holidays
- English classes and support towards your development
- Possibility of participating in conferences, workshops both local and international
- Working in a modern and spacious office with a recreation room if you need a break and a nice kitchen for lunchbreaks
We discuss financial questions during 1-2-1 meetings. However, feel free to let us know what your salary expectation are in your cover letter when filling in the application form.
When can you expect to hear from us if you are successful?
A successful candidate for the position can usually expect to hear from us within a week of applying for the job. If interviews are already underway, you won’t be asked to come in for an interview till all existing interviews are completed.
What is the next step in the application process?
If your CV has passed the first round in the application process, you will be invited to an interview with the Forbytes team. You may be required to attend a second interview with our client-partners. You will be informed if you are unsuccessful at any point during this stage of the application process.
Do we have due dates for applications?
No. Apply as soon as you can as we accept candidates on a first-come-first-serve basis.
How can I get in touch if I have questions about the job or the application process?
Contact us using E-mail, Skype or Telephone. Your first point of contact is the recruiter for this potion.