Big Data Engineer
Do you want to make a difference by combining a passion for technology with excellent teamwork?
In Forbytes we implement creative and innovative ideas in an atmosphere where everyone has an invaluable impact on working with established partners as a part of their teams.
If you feel you are a proactive and talented individual who is passionate about technology and has great desire to develop amazing things – this position is for you!
We are now looking for a Big Data Engineer.
- Good understanding of Big Data eco system and data driven architecture
- Experience and knowledge in storing and retrieving data in Hadoop
- Know how to work with High volume of data set (both real time and batch)
- Good understanding of modelling NoSQL databases like Cassandra and HBase
- Familiar with Java (core Java, JMS, Spring) / Scala
- Good knowledge of distributed systems design (understanding robustness, availability and throughput aspects)
- Experience with Hortonworks environment
- Experience in working with large data sets, realtime streaming applications and data processing
- Prefer experience in extracting and loading data to and from the Data Warehouse
We expect you to be
- Candid and proactive within the team and with our Partner
- Proficient communication and language skills (English intermediate and higher)
- Disciplined & have a great sense of time management
- Focused on the quality of your day-to-day job
- A good and reliable team player