UI and UX design services
Why is UI/UX important?
Any business reaching their customers over the web must take the user interface design (UI) and user experience (UX) into account.
Your customers expect your digital products to be user friendly and appealing. They expect to be able to order physical products from webshops in a smooth and simple way. Users are more likely to engage if the technology you use is intuitively easy to navigate. Optimising your systems using UI/UX can give you an advantage over your competitors, increase productive traffic to your site or ensure that your applications are used more often.
UI relates to the look, feel, presentation and interactivity of your product. UX optimizes the interactivity and flow of your product by applying processes and enhancements that have evidence-based research behind them.
The ideal is to take UI/UX in to consideration in the early stages of development. UI/UX will give insights in to how you can serve the needs of your customer audience in a better way. Neglecting this aspect when working on websites, software and technology will ultimately result in user experience failures, customers bouncing from your site without purchasing or staff frustration with your business software tools.
Advantages to implementing UI/UX principles
The Forbytes six-step process to UI/UX
The Forbytes UI/UX team helps guide our client-partners' users and creates a lasting impression on their customer base. Our highly skilled and qualified staff are able to assist at all stages in the UI/UX process. We base our recommendations on user analysis and the understanding of human psychology and behaviour when interacting online.
We follow a six-step process:
- 1Research | The identification of the best possible ways to get your end users to interact with your product.
- 2Information design | Highlight the structure and organization of the information you want to present to your audience.
- 3Interaction design | Design using wireframes or prototypes followed by user testing and feedback.
- 4Visual design | Graphic Designer collaborates with the UX expert to ensure the product is visually pleasing and functional.
- 5Front-end development | Build the client facing product according to the designs and wireframes.
- 6Back-end development | Build the back-end of your software solution.
In this way your product is built in the most cost-effective manner, and should deliver early and consistent results to give you confidence in your product’s performance.